Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some action shots

I just looked at the blog and I feel like there are too many pictures of Elijah sleeping. This is not an accurate portrayal of this little monster's behavior! Here is a better portrait of his day:


"Oh, a cord! Let's tug on it and see what falls down on my head!"


"Hey, did you guys know there is DIRT in here? It would be WAY more fun if the dirt was spread all over the floor."


"Pick me UP! Please please please please..."


"I climb in, I climb out, I lose my balance, fall down, cry, then climb in again!"


"Oh, a remote! I wonder what I have to do to break this?"


"Outlet covers? Ha! I scoff at your attempts at childproofing! I am baby McGuyver, I can pry these off in .21 seconds!"


"If people are not giving me 100% of their attention, I will sit and scream until they do!"

No comments:

Post a Comment